SBA DISASTER ASSISTANCE
SBA is Providing Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The SBA is working directly with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and non-profits that have been severely impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing. Small business owners in many states are now eligible to apply. Apply for disaster assistance.
In addition we are actively working to utilize the SBA Paycheck Protection Program for our existing members.
We’re Proud to be a CDC 504 (SBA 504) Participating Lender
As an SBA 504 participating lender, Tigers Community Credit Union can provide approved small businesses with long-term, fixed-rate financing used to acquire real estate and fixed assets for expansion or modernization. 504 loans are made available through Certified Development Companies (CDCs), SBA's community-based partners for providing 504 loans.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Our commercial loan program provides construction to permanent financing, and refinancing funds for stabilized multi-family projects, offices, industrial, retail shopping center and healthcare buildings with lending options up to $3 million, and amortizations up to 25 years1. Our commercial lenders will help make the complex commercial real estate process as simple as possible. Contact us to help with your purchase or refinance of:
- Existing buildings
- Improvements, parking lots and landscaping
- Construction of new facilities or modernization, renovation or converting existing facilities
- Long-term machinery and equipment
Our construction loan process provides you with the lending expertise you need. Our commercial lenders will help make the complex construction loan process as simple as possible.
- A 10% down payment or equity injection for commercial construction projects
- The ability to finance construction costs, closing costs and soft costs, including interim construction interests, architectural fees, surveys, title insurance, engineering and more
- Option to initially lease up to 40% of your constructed space
- The ability to finance the cost of long term machinery and equipment
- Long term amortizations
Equipment and Machinery
At Tigers Community Credit Union, we can help you with the equipment and machinery you need to maximize your productivity and profits. We finance all types of machinery and equipment for your specific needs.
- Low, competitive rates and fees
- Terms up to seven years
- No annual fees
- 20% cash injection/down payment required for this program
Lines of Credit
In addition, we offer line of credit options for funds when you need them with competitive rates and quick turnaround:
Other Business Services
We can also help with:
- Card Processing
- Business money market accounts and Certificates of Deposit [Check rates]
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- ACH/Payroll origination
- Accounts receivable financing
- Accounting services
- Payroll processing
- Investment Services
- Employee Benefits