TRANSFER TODAY AND SAVE!
Save money by consolidating your higher-rate credit cards and moving the balances to your West Community Credit Card. You could save money with a lower rate; paying less interest and getting your balances paid off faster! Plus, your card offers you low monthly payments, and no annual fee.
- Transfer yourself in Online Banking
- Call 573. 443.8462 or 888.673.2844 for assistance
- Stop by a branch
- Don’t have our card? Apply online!
Platinum MasterCard with Rewards
- FIXED rates as low as 11.9% APR*
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent toward rewards
- No annual fee or hidden charges*
- Intro 0% APR* on balance transfers for 6 months*.
Rate after promotional period ranges from 11.9% to 22.9% APR*
- Lower minimum monthly payments
- A 25-day grace period on purchases – pay no interest when you
payoff your entire balance monthly by the due date.
- FIXED rates as low as 9.9% APR*
- No annual fee or hidden charges
- Intro 0% APR* on balance transfers for 6 months*. Rate after promotional period ranges from 9.9% to 22.9% APR*
- A 25-day grace period on purchases – pay no interest when you payoff your entire balance monthly by the due date.
CREDIT CARD Rewards
With our low fixed rates and great rewards program, our credit cards save you money on every purchase. Put your Mastercard® to work for you when you take advantage of our 0% APR* balance transfer to pay off your high-rate credit cards! Our CURewards® program offers an extensive collection of merchandise and abundant travel options, including sporting events, spa packages, and cruises.
CREDIT CARD Security made easy
CREDIT CARD ALERTS
For added security, set up alerts to be sent via text or email when your card is used. You can also set up custom alerts for transaction types and dollar amounts for:
- Purchases over a selected amount
- International purchases
- Online purchases
- Declined purchase
Pay with Apple Pay™
With Apple Pay, you can now use your eligible iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch at hundreds of thousands of merchant locations nationwide to conveniently make purchases, all without reaching for your wallet.
Apple Pay can simplify the way you shop by adding your West Community debit card to the Wallet app (formerly the Passbook app) on your eligible iPhone or iPad or Apple Watch. Now you can check out at many of your favorite retailers with just the touch of your finger.
Now you can see if a local store accepts Apple Pay right in the Maps app. Just choose a location and look for the Apple Pay mark or look for the symbol at the checkout counter. Learn more.
REGISTER YOUR CARD WITH MASTERCARD® SECURE CODE™
Mastercard SecureCode is a free online security service to guard you against unauthorized use of your Mastercard card while shopping online at participating merchants. Once enrolled in this service, you'll have added confidence knowing that Mastercard SecureCode performs an extra authentication step to protect your account from unauthorized users online. If you want additional protection on your credit card, enroll in the Mastercard SecureCode program
- Register your Tigers Community Mastercard card for your personal SecureCode.
- Shop at participating merchants and pay with your enrolled MasterCard card.
- Click Submit to complete your order, like you would normally do.
- The Mastercard SecureCode box will automatically open on the merchant order form asking for your SecureCode - just like using the PIN at the ATM.
- Enter your unique SecureCode and within seconds, your identity is confirmed and your purchase is complete. This communication is between you and your card issuer and your information is never shared with the merchant.
Report a lost or stolen credit card
To report a lost or stolen Tigers Community credit card and have it replaced, call us at (636) 720-2400 or (800) 500-6860 during business hours, or 1 (800) 449-7728 after hours. Your current card will be deactivated and, if eligible, your new card will automatically be reissued and mailed within 7-10 business days.
AUTOmated Billing updater
MasterCard's Automated Billing Updater provides new card updates to participating merchants who maintain your card information on file to process your preauthorized payments . When you receive a new card - for any reason, these merchants will receive your new card information. To opt-out of this services, contact the credit union.
*APR – Annual Percentage Rate. Rates, terms, and conditions may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications and are subject to change. Balance transfer and cash advance fees are $5.00 or 3.00% of the transferred or advanced amount, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fee is 1.25% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Applicants under 21 years of age must show proof of independent means of repaying the card or have an approved cosigner over 21 years of age.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.